Friday 8 March 2013

Interview with fashion designer and stylist: Melissa Pearce: Hear about her favourite place that she has travelled to.


A component of my blog is to interview personalities who will share their travel experiences to their favourite place and how it changed them in any aspect, whether personally, professionally or holistically and looking at the places from a Public Relations perspective as well.

Let me get started:

Who is Melissa Pearce?



"I am Melissa Pearce a 27 year old driven, ambitious individual. I am a Fashion designer, fashion stylist & events co-oridinator. I am passionate about life & what it has to offer. My focus is on fulfilling my God-given purpose with the same enthusiasm and charisma that made me a success in my career in the fashion & entertainment industry."

What was your one favourite place either locally (in South Africa) or abroad to visit?

"I am from the beautiful city called Cape Town. I now reside in Johannesburg. I have had encounters with many beautiful places in both cities alike. However I have found my favorite place to be Moloko Strathavon Spa & hotel to be my sanctuary & place of peace in abundance."

What about the place did you enjoy?

"I have had an unforgettable sensory experience at Moloko Spa. Left feeling  rejuvenated and relaxed . Even in times when my mind was weary. the Moloko Strathavon Hotel's world class spa takes pride in creating a tranquil environment in which to find balance and serenity. That is a fact. "



Any interesting fact(s) that you learned about the place while you were there?

"I've learned that a balanced life is very important. That freeing your mind of stress leads you to open your mind to a more positive and inspiring space."



Melissa in her spa robe.



Any recommendations that you would give to others when visiting the place?

"After treating your body to a little something special, why not treat your taste buds to the awesome restaurant at Moloko."



How did visiting the place allow you to change in any aspect of your life, whether personally, professionally or holistically?

"I live a very hectic and busy lifestyle. Starting with dropping my lil one off at school, then heading to meetings and appointments with clients which can take the whole day then collecting my daughter from school, dinner, bed time then carry on with more work while everyone sleeps. Weekends I may be attending or working at events. Runway shows & the business can actually consume u,its hard to find the time to get away from work. However when I do, Moloko Spa is my first choice. I make my reservation & off I go. Switch off all devices then RELAX!!! Personally, it has given me a chance to show myself some self-appreciation which I think any business woman or mother or hard-working individual needs."

What would you do to let the place receive more exposure on what it has to offer?

"I would definitely take my ladies there. They tell their friends and we can arrange lil ladies spa weekends away. Or as a couple I would recommend the couple bookings to unwind and add some romance to you weekend. Book the nanny to stay in for the weekend and just recoup from life. After all we all do need a break at times."

No comments:

Post a Comment