Tuesday 10 April 2018

My one on one interview with Leigh-Anne Williams

Hello All

Let me just do a  Throwback  ( #tb )  to that time in 2013, when I visited the Expresso Show Studio during their live morning broadcast, to interview some of their presenters.


With her infectious smile and huge personality, Leigh-Anne Williams sat down with me after her live recording of the Expresso Show on SABC 3 to tell me a bit about her favourite travel destination.
Leigh-Anne and I. She is still smiling even after an early morning recording of the show.




What was your one favourite place either locally (in South Africa) or abroad to visit?
"My favourite place has to be Seychelles. The serenity of it and the people are so welcoming."

What about the place did you enjoy?
" It has to be the coral beach. One can do so many water activities there like snorkeling and scuba diving. There's windsurfing and waterskiing as well. I like being adventurous."


Any interesting fact(s) that you learned about the place while you were there?

"The people are really friendly. The wildlife is spectacular. They speak English, Creole and French. I loved hearing their lingo."

Any recommendations that you would give to others when visiting the place?
"Seychelles is not expensive at all. They have a popular delicacy called Breadfruit, which can be eaten boiled or fried. Very interesting."



No comments:

Post a Comment